A culture of grantsmanship driving pristine scholarship in OAU
- That OAU researchers and research administrators build capacity for securing and managing grants through a web-enabled CoP.
- That OAU is a key institution of choice by all granting agencies, on account of the strict adherence to research ethics, integrity and compliance policies.
- That all academic staff, including early career researchers and research administrators in OAU can leverage on the benefits of grantsmanship for career and institutional development.
- That all academic staff and research administrators in OAU have the knowledge, skills and expertise to harness grantsmanship for career and institutional development.
- That all programmes across all disciplines, Departments, Faculties Centres and Institutes in OAU are fully supported and funded through grants.
- That OAU imbibes institutional commitment to sound policies on research integrity, ethics, compliance and responsible conduct of research.